Raptors go through a train tunnel!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a great area, I live in Lake Point and have done pretty much every trail and road out there.
What are some others that you recommend for our trucks? I really want to find some like twelvemile pass.

JD05

Reaction score
What are some others that you recommend for our trucks? I really want to find some like twelvemile pass.

I never looked at really the exact trail names etc just went out and drove. I would suggest doing the Pony Express all the way to Wendover. The first half can be a little busy especially on a weekend. The main road is a good road but there are tons of break offs you could hit.

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never looked at really the exact trail names etc just went out and drove. I would suggest doing the Pony Express all the way to Wendover. The first half can be a little busy especially on a weekend. The main road is a good road but there are tons of break offs you could hit.
Thanks! I did a little bit of that a few years back! Pretty cool to be on the same path as the mail back in the day!

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Skyline Drive. It’s not like 12 mile pass but parts of it are. You spend most of your time above 10,000 ft.

Google “the Wedge Overlook”. It’s outside of Price. While there go see the petroglyphs in the canyon. High speed dirt roads for miles in that area.

Go hit Swing Arm City (think Ken Block rally video in Utah) outside of Hanksville. Hit me up, I’ve got Gaia tracks for that area that will take you to some amazing sites. Pictures are from Swing Arm City and the surrounding area

Little Sahara if your into sand dunes.

North of the the Salt Flats are the Sun Tunnels. Past that you can take the historic railroad byway. You probably won’t see another car all day on that route

I probably have tracks for all of these places

Attachments

• IMG_1346.png
    IMG_1346.png
    893 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0771.jpeg
    IMG_0771.jpeg
    340.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0416.jpeg
    IMG_0416.jpeg
    243.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0413.jpeg
    IMG_0413.jpeg
    403 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0393.jpeg
    IMG_0393.jpeg
    255.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

JD05

Reaction score
Thanks! I did a little bit of that a few years back! Pretty cool to be on the same path as the mail back in the day!

It gets better I think during the second half. You can also do Jacob's Loop, down in the lower section there are a number of roads you could hit.