Raptors go through a train tunnel!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very cool. There's an off road park in PA that I rode my SxS through. Pretty narrow.

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Skyline Drive. It’s not like 12 mile pass but parts of it are. You spend most of your time above 10,000 ft.

Google “the Wedge Overlook”. It’s outside of Price. While there go see the petroglyphs in the canyon. High speed dirt roads for miles in that area.

Go hit Swing Arm City (think Ken Block rally video in Utah) outside of Hanksville. Hit me up, I’ve got Gaia tracks for that area that will take you to some amazing sites. Pictures are from Swing Arm City and the surrounding area

Little Sahara if your into sand dunes.

North of the the Salt Flats are the Sun Tunnels. Past that you can take the historic railroad byway. You probably won’t see another car all day on that route

I probably have tracks for all of these places
I went to swing arm city on this expedition and all I can say is wow! Never seen anything like that before! Thanks for those trails! I have TrailsOffroad and was able to get the gpx files onto Gaia!