WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having organized quite a few road rallies, poker runs, etc. over the years in the state of MI, I have yet to have any problems with insurance companies, law enforcement or any other government official for using a numbered window sticker which is what we are refering to as a placard.
Mark

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Having organized quite a few road rallies, poker runs, etc. over the years in the state of MI, I have yet to have any problems with insurance companies, law enforcement or any other government official for using a numbered window sticker which is what we are refering to as a placard.
Mark

Fair enough. I did an event, did and still am having a problem with insurance due to a "placard" on a raptor. It's never a problem until it is.

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to clear the air and get everyone on the same page, below is an example of what we're talking about. We aren't wanting to letter the trucks up and make them look like race trucks.
4360-svt-raptor-placard-placement.jpg

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
i reserve 69 lol
gonna send my payment soon. looking for a co pilot?
i will be camping out though... i got lots of winter gear and a 4 season tent... nooooo problemm!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
yepp. ima have to put like 3 doggy sweaters on him and boots but hell be ok in the winter. pain in the ass to have a short coat dog in the winter but afterall hes been everywhere else ive off roaded why not this time ;)