Wood bead seat covers! Don't laugh.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Yeah yeah. There will be jokes.
200.gif
It hit 100 degrees the first time the other day. The Gen 3 seat fans are marginal at best. Anyway, it seems like there is actually some air movement from the seat fan when you lean forward from the seat a little.
Hell, just go pickup an old, beat up crown vic to haul fares with.

I ordered a beaded seat cover and it showed up today. It's a game changer for sure and allowed air to move.

Remember, back not too long ago we were all lamenting the quizzical and sometimes confusing mods new buyers were performing on their Jen Tres and everyone was whining and moaning about how it’s all tint, ppf, and flexing their ADM amount to look wealthy and powerful?

Yeah, this does nothing to rescue the Jen Tres buyer rep.

Not sayin’... Just sayin’.

OP
OP
GCATX

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
View attachment 411988

Hell, just go pickup an old, beat up crown vic to haul fares with.

Remember, back not too long ago we were all lamenting the quizzical and sometimes confusing mods new buyers were performing on their Jen Tres and everyone was whining and moaning about how it’s all tint, ppf, and flexing their ADM amount to look wealthy and powerful?

Yeah, this does nothing to rescue the Jen Tres buyer rep.

Not sayin’... Just sayin’.
As my old codger buddy used to say, "I'm broke as a joke, but show me a pretty who-re and I've got a pocket full of money."

I'm that way with beads i guess.

No 50 cal antenna or ppf here. :)