Wood bead seat covers! Don't laugh.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Yeah yeah. There will be jokes.

It hit 100 degrees the first time the other day. The Gen 3 seat fans are marginal at best. Anyway, it seems like there is actually some air movement from the seat fan when you lean forward from the seat a little.

I ordered a beaded seat cover and it showed up today. It's a game changer for sure and allowed air to move.

One thing. I ordered one that requires the headrest to be removed. Well, there are some worthless speakers in the headrests so I think the seat cover needs to come off to disco the wires to take the headrest out. No love by pulling the cover off the headrest. I just ordered another that slides over the headrest.

OP
OP
GCATX

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Jokes...you've teed it up. Could have just bought a couple of these. Also good for An@l fissures and hemorhoids.

View attachment 411846

The wood beads are actually a good idea to improve the air flow. Fortunately, it does not get hot enough around me to consider them.
That looks like a water wing for my ****.