Wiring harness re-route

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just finished mine. I actually just did the part next to the driver's side frame rail as it was hanging below the frame there. Two clips untaped and then I tied the harness to the bottom of the cab in that spot. I may do a complete re-route at some point, but I think I'm good for now. Thanks again for the pics.

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished mine. I actually just did the part next to the driver's side frame rail as it was hanging below the frame there. Two clips untaped and then I tied the harness to the bottom of the cab in that spot. I may do a complete re-route at some point, but I think I'm good for now. Thanks again for the pics.

Did the same. Surprised how low the harness was hanging at the front of the frame. The front re-route took 2 minutes.

D

Deleted member 12951

How are you running wires down the passenger side (for lights)? I ran it inside the housing but nothing to zip-tie it to.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone needs to do this.
brings back memories to trr in april...........

trey - (as he is walking up to me) "hey, youre electrical, come with me"
me- wha?
trey - got a truck on the track that wont start

turns out, the harness was crushed over some rocks and there were 3 broken wires inside

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
brings back memories to trr in april...........

trey - (as he is walking up to me) "hey, youre electrical, come with me"
me- wha?
trey - got a truck on the track that wont start

turns out, the harness was crushed over some rocks and there were 3 broken wires inside

It's called delegation.

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pretty frisking bone headed of ford to put it there really. I finally rerouted when I put my 3.0s on. its perfectly positioned for a rock crush/smash!