Wireless Charging Shelf

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McCarthy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All vehicle wireless pads are unreliable. Period. With or without cases regardless of make/model. Standalone wireless desk chargers are great but in car “sometimes maybe good sometimes maybe shit”

It's not even that. I've tried to use the wireless charger with the truck stationary and idling and even then I had to mess with it for a few mins for it to stay charging, and then it charged something like 20% in 2 hours. Useless.

NinjaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I rarely use the charging pad but mine works on my iPhone 15 Pro Max. If i need charge i just use the usb charging slot. As noted by others the pad just really holds the charge.

Raptorbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the usb output much more power? I was considering just gutting the wireless charging (or disable in forscan if that’s a thing) and then just run a MagSafe charger pad on that shelf.

Raptorbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK. I left the shore yesterday at 20 something % and was at 70 something % when I got to PA.
So I just got a sync update last night and it went from revision 610 to 915. This morning I drove 35 minutes and my phone never stopped wireless charging. Perhaps that is what I needed.