Wireless Charger intermittently working on/off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poofyo101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wireless charger will charge for a few min then stop working. Then will have to take the phone off or move it and it will start charging again. Has anyone had this issue? Took case off phone etc but still happening.

PandaBoi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’ll probably need to get warranty to replace. I had to do it with mine.
Sucks but I didn’t even really use it anyway.

dbull65

Reaction score
I am having the same problem with mine. I wasn't sure if it was the charger or maybe the case the phones in.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same issues with Bronco I've had with the Raptor. I've stopped using it, I just funnel a cord through the cut out ford made on the center console and lay my phone in that skinny tray. It charges about 1000x faster than using the wireless anyway.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
All wireless chargers are this way. No need to warranty it cause you’ll get the same shi*ty charger after the dealer takes your truck apart.

OP
OP
P

poofyo101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so many people with the same issue it seems, but its not because the phone moves imo. It seems to stay put pretty well. Just stops and have to take it off charger and replace.