Wireless CarPlay not working anymore in the Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to make sure, are you going to the phone list and checking to see if CarPlay is selected? Sometimes mine wont set to CarPlay and I have to toggle it there.
Yea. It was working perfectly since delivery until this weekend it just stopped working. Carplay still works when plugged in just annoying to have to plug it in and have wires hanging out

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea. It was working perfectly since delivery until this weekend it just stopped working. Carplay still works when plugged in just annoying to have to plug it in and have wires hanging out
@BadWRP This is the screen I’m referring to. You can try toggling to the phone setting then back to CarPlay. When mine doesn’t auto connect that fixes it for me.

IMG_0220.jpeg

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@BadWRP This is the screen I’m referring to. You can try toggling to the phone setting then back to CarPlay. When mine doesn’t auto connect that fixes it for me.

View attachment 445490
When I go there, the CarPlay button spins for 1 sec and then returns to normal.
I’ve received a screen that pops up a few times after that says “wireless app projection disabled”. When I go to the connectivity menu the wireless app projection button is turned off and will not change to on.

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
I am in the same boat with my '23 35 V6, so its not only an R issue. Worked fine till about the end of the year and now won't allow me to connect wirelessly. Don't use it too much but don't want to have to use the cable which works. Had the truck at the dealer all day on Monday and after about 3 hours of troubleshooting, they could not id the issue and sent in a request for additional help to a ford engineer. Got a note yesterday that they received a host of other options to try and can I bring it back next week. Not an issue but I'd rather have something I don't need then need something I don't have.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Issue fixed. Performed a master reset and everything is working again.

PITA to have to redo all of your settings again but at least wireless carplay is working

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
I had to have the truck go to service and have a ford engineer do a diagnostics review and subsequent software patch. all back to normal. most of my settings were retained