**WINTER SPECIAL** Black "FORD" tailgate ovals **GROUP BUY**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford has a restriction on colors that we can use on the Ford oval, so we are limited to what they have approved.

I can do a white powder coated oval with black paint fill if the oval doesn't say "FORD". If it says STORMTROOPER for example, I can paint the oval any color you want.

How much for one that says "Schrader"? :)

OP
OP
Billet Badges

Billet Badges

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much for one that says "Schrader"? :)

There will be a custom one off design / programming fee for something like that. Typically design fees run about $30-$60 depending on font style or artwork. Do you want a block style font, script, or a logo? Fill out our RFQ form on our website to get a quote and mention that you are from the Ford Raptor Forum.

Order Now Billet Badges

WaltDoGG

Reaction score
That looks awesome. Had to pull the trigger after seeing it. I like the look/texture of the duplicolor bed liner. Would go nicely with my line-x bumper.

Just finished mine, decided to use duplicolor truck bed liner for a textured look on the outer bezel.

2382ec94ab3eb08eff2f510e349974b0_zps0853fdcf.jpg

Last edited:

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There will be a custom one off design / programming fee for something like that. Typically design fees run about $30-$60 depending on font style or artwork. Do you want a block style font, script, or a logo? Fill out our RFQ form on our website to get a quote and mention that you are from the Ford Raptor Forum.

Order Now Billet Badges

No offense, but your form needs some love.

Its a bit confusing and the measurements say superduty 00-04 for the 7" badge, which since I have a backup camera, have to check.

The text sizes are all over the place, same with colors.

When I submit the form, there is no thank you message, just a blank website background, so I dont know if the form went through.

I am sure you guys have a great product. This is just some website feedback since all I do all day is architect Microsoft web based solutions. :) I'd be happy to help you guys out too on the website to quickly make it better.

Txfight00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any update from billet badges on whether they can mill out the back to clear the tabs or some other solution other than dremel? Waiting to place order till we know

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Birdman, is yours the black/gray with polished edge?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Any update from billet badges on whether they can mill out the back to clear the tabs or some other solution other than dremel? Waiting to place order till we know

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Birdman, is yours the black/gray with polished edge?

no it's all black and grey. (semi gloss black powder coat)

OP
OP
Billet Badges

Billet Badges

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No offense, but your form needs some love.

Its a bit confusing and the measurements say superduty 00-04 for the 7" badge, which since I have a backup camera, have to check.

The text sizes are all over the place, same with colors.

When I submit the form, there is no thank you message, just a blank website background, so I dont know if the form went through.

I am sure you guys have a great product. This is just some website feedback since all I do all day is architect Microsoft web based solutions. :) I'd be happy to help you guys out too on the website to quickly make it better.

The 7" size oval started off on the grille of the Super Duty. I would like to break out different order forms for just ovals, or just fender badges, but then you get people that want both. Now I am trying to separate it by Ford, Chevy, Dodge, etc, but I do all makes and models including motorcycles, boats, planes, etc. Not the easiest thing to try and figure out an order form that covers everything. The only info we really need is your contact info and a basic idea of what you would like to order. We can then get an e-mail dialog going and work out the details. The order form does say that it is submitted if you would scroll back to the top of the page you would have seen it.

I am always open to suggestions to update the website. I have a lot of ideas, but don't have the experience or the time to figure it out. I know just enough to be dangerous. :emotions33:

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

It isn't cost effective to make that modification to the machined part. It literately would be cheaper for me to buy factory bezels and trim them to include with the ovals at an additional cost than to modify the ovals.