Will $$$ - someone with Whipple near Mahwah NJ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone here willing to earn some extra scratch for stopping by the shop in Mahwah so the techs can see in-person how much room the IC takes behind the grill

I have lots of stuff behind the grill so unsure what will play nice with the IC

Would need to be M-F 830-430 but not between 130-3

PM me

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What do you have going on back there? Post up. Perhaps someone else is running the same combo.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some stuff that most will hate

4 light bars plus a FLIR NV/thermal camera to start

NV sounds cool. Runs to your factory NAV screen or you have another display for it?

Not sure what exactly what type of build you're working towards but there's plenty of other options for mounting lights that are going to be better than running them behind the grill anyway. A pair of XL80s on the A pillars and an OnX6 bar on top of the windshield would be more light than just about anyone could ever need.

OP
OP
B

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stopped putting lights and stuff beyond the OEM physical boundaries of vehicles - tired of noise, water leaks and some other headaches that go along with it so now try to keep everything contained for lack of a better word

The NV uses the center OEM screen, it is either on, off or pops up when it “sees” a living object

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I stopped putting lights and stuff beyond the OEM physical boundaries of vehicles - tired of noise, water leaks and some other headaches that go along with it so now try to keep everything contained for lack of a better word

The NV uses the center OEM screen, it is either on, off or pops up when it “sees” a living object

You have pictures or a pointer for the NV setup?

Speedy_Thief

Reaction score
You'll need 2-3 more components with the FLIR to get it integrated into the OEM display; I forgot which ones but Nav-TV is where I bought it all from

I had a shop run the install

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ldqRiGYD1QE

I need that! If you happen to come across the part numbers or links to the components to set it up that would be great! Also feel free to share a picture of where the camera is mounted.

OP
OP
B

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need that! If you happen to come across the part numbers or links to the components to set it up that would be great! Also feel free to share a picture of where the camera is mounted.

I don't have the parts list, but any FLIR vendor will tell you want you need

The camera fits perfectly in the "O" in the FORD grill