Will it fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
Good to know, thanks for the info! Wouldn't think it would be any wider, can anyone confirm it?

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Well it does specifically say in the owners manual NOT TO GO THROUGH CAR WASHES. Might be a hint. I guess:naughty:

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Luckily the service manager was there to witness the entire thing, so he says they will replace my rims of my truck. (Called FORD and the cost is 507 ish per rim). Damage was only to the back two rims. Just a warning stay away from car washes with a track. I guess my 2011 Super Crew Raptor is a little wider than the 2010 Super Cab. Pics below.

I think the wheels are only $328 on line. Tell him about them being less on line and see if he will let you keep your wheels that are scraped up. It sucks but everyone says do not take it through one. Guess we now know why.

BDRAG

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
The local car wash here is a newer facility and it runs a single track so the width isn't an issue. Apparently, they've had other Raptors through without any problems.

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to know, I always hand wash my rigs however. I still can't get over how wide this truck is.

Whats with the guy in the video saying, around 7:47, that the Raptor isn't for rock crawling and if you want to crawl get a Dodge Power Wagon?!

fostercd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my rims replaced today. After further inspection of my Raptor I do believe the back wheels stick out just a bit wider than the front. Who knew.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
There are those no touch washes right in town where I live. they do the best job I have ever seen. No brushes or dryers and when you get home, the car is dry, no spots, and even that road grime that most pressure washers alone can't get, it gets off.
But, they have these metal tubes on the ground to help keep you centered, and I wasn't sure if I would fit. So I drove up before paying, and the truck is just to wide... If I drove up on one side I would fit, but IDK about that.

delt530

U.S. Army Captain
Reaction score
There are those no touch washes right in town where I live. they do the best job I have ever seen. No brushes or dryers and when you get home, the car is dry, no spots, and even that road grime that most pressure washers alone can't get, it gets off.
But, they have these metal tubes on the ground to help keep you centered, and I wasn't sure if I would fit. So I drove up before paying, and the truck is just to wide... If I drove up on one side I would fit, but IDK about that.

Sounds risky, but sounds like one hell of a carwash! I know exactly what your talking about, and i already got charged a "oversized" fee for my regular f150...but it sure did an awesome job. The place i'm talking about was local near chicago suburbs, but was a "track-based" carwash. Guess i can't go there anymore.