Will it fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rap7or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been wanting a Raptor since I first saw it and now I'm in the market for a new ride. I've looked up the dimensions of a stock SCab 220.6" x 97" x 78.5". (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

I'm currently in a condo with a 1 car garage and a small driveway which is right under a tree. Currently if I park my car in the driveway for a few hours it's covered in bird shit, so parking a Raptor there is out of the question and in the garage it must go.

I've measured my garage a few times. The interior dimensions are 235" x 120" x 120". I've measured the garage door opening with the door up to be 102" wide x 83" tall. So this is obviously going to be a tight fit.

I shouldn't have trouble getting in and out of the truck will I? I don't want to have to crawl through the back glass to get in and out.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should fit, ask the dealer if you can borrow an f150 with similar measurements and take it home and test...

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Provided you fold in the mirrors. Yes it will fit.
It's tighter than a frogs ass stretched over a fire-hydrant, but it fits.
Had the same issues as you.
Also, you may have to remove the 'inside' 'pull-handle' on the garage door,
because it hangs low when the door is up.
And make sure the springs on the garage door are adjusted to open the door All The Way.

OP
OP
R

rap7or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions. I did adjust the garage door last night. Before adjustment, I had 79" of clearance, got it adjusted up so the lowest portion of the door when fully opened is even with the garage door header which gets me to 83".

Time to start contacting dealers.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been wanting a Raptor since I first saw it and now I'm in the market for a new ride. I've looked up the dimensions of a stock SCab 220.6" x 97" x 78.5". (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

I'm currently in a condo with a 1 car garage and a small driveway which is right under a tree. Currently if I park my car in the driveway for a few hours it's covered in bird shit, so parking a Raptor there is out of the question and in the garage it must go.

I've measured my garage a few times. The interior dimensions are 235" x 120" x 120". I've measured the garage door opening with the door up to be 102" wide x 83" tall. So this is obviously going to be a tight fit.

I shouldn't have trouble getting in and out of the truck will I? I don't want to have to crawl through the back glass to get in and out.

Tight, but Yes you will fit.

My garage door is only 8' wide (96") and I just squeeze in, so you will have a few inches to play with on both sides...assuming you turn your sideview mirrors in (Thank god for power mirrors!).

Regards.

svtfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is literally stuffed in my garage but it fits!

Thank God for power folding mirrors :)