Will it fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I asked myself the same questions and did some careful measuring before I bought my SuperCab. It fits. I had to reconfigure my shop and move my table saw out of the garage, but it fits.

A hint: find a broken piece of concrete parking block (or buy one) and put it on the floor of the garage so that you do not drive through the back wall of the garage.

Second hint: You may find it easier to back in. I pinned a pistol target (a bull's eye, in other words) on the back wall of the garage, and with the rear camera it's simple to park exactly where I want every time. Try it, you'll like it.

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions. I did adjust the garage door last night. Before adjustment, I had 79" of clearance, got it adjusted up so the lowest portion of the door when fully opened is even with the garage door header which gets me to 83".

Time to start contacting dealers.

But, what does it measure to the pull-handle hanging down?
You might have to remove it.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
theyre hanging my door opener back up today after my remodel . i didnt think to have him adjust it so the door goes up as much as possible. might have to tweek it a little

OP
OP
R

rap7or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked myself the same questions and did some careful measuring before I bought my SuperCab. It fits. I had to reconfigure my shop and move my table saw out of the garage, but it fits.

A hint: find a broken piece of concrete parking block (or buy one) and put it on the floor of the garage so that you do not drive through the back wall of the garage.

Second hint: You may find it easier to back in. I pinned a pistol target (a bull's eye, in other words) on the back wall of the garage, and with the rear camera it's simple to park exactly where I want every time. Try it, you'll like it.

Those are some great tips Ruger. I should be able to find a parking block somewhere.

I like the bulls eye on the back wall, maybe i will use Birdman's avatar with crosshairs on the forehead.

But, what does it measure to the pull-handle hanging down?
You might have to remove it.

I'll go check again tomorrow. I didn't think there was anything hanging down, but I was mainly concerned with the bottom strut that was hanging down because the door wasn't adjusted to go up far enough.

OP
OP
R

rap7or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It fits! First time backing it in wasn't too bad although I was aiming for the neighbors driveway across the street so I could back straight up and ended up in the decorative stones...oops.

2nd time was an adventure. Got her all cockeyed, it feels as if the garage is getting smaller each time.

3rd time was a piece o cake.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355044534091.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355044534091.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 92

MiloX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It gets easier. Soon it'll be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

atusu2ah.jpg