Wicked Performance Front Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We developed this bumper for the true off-road enthusiast who expects the unexpected. It has been designed and built to handle all off-road applications. Only the highest grade materials were used in its construction. The bumper is 100% TIG welded for strength and a finished look.

Rigid lights are not included please inquire about pricing.

Front Bumper Specifications:
1. Main loop 1.75″ x .125 Mild Steel
2. Small loop 1.50 x .125 Mild Steel
3. Skid plat .250″ 3003 series aluminum
4. Upper loop 1.50 x .125 Mild Steel
5. Available in 4 powder coat colors at no extra charge, skid plate can be black or unfinished.
Bumper is also available in Chromoly.

Price starting at 1000$

Web_IMG_2579.jpg

Web_IMG_2580.jpg

WickedFrontBumper3.jpg

WickedFrontBumper5.jpg

WickedFrontBumperLighted4.jpg

OP
OP
W

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I forgot. You are not tied down to our front skid plate designs. Almost all of our customers have a design idea they want and I haven't had to turn anyone down yet. No one wants to have the same looking bumper as the next guy. O ya and there is no extra charge for design changes.

cthomaschase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look awesome.

I really want to get lights on the roof but don't think I can get into my work garage, so might need to do the front bumper.

OP
OP
W

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will post some pictures of our roof rack shortly. Its finally getting nice her in Cleveland so I can get outside and get some good pictures.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SICK looking bumper with the LED's and the SVT logo in it! i think i just found my new front bumper :rockit: so what would the pricing be on a bumper like that one with the lights and all. any forum member discounts? or military discounts?? lol im deployed to afghanistan right now and looking to buy a new front and rear bumper in a couples months before i come home and yours are looking pretty bad ass!

OP
OP
W

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SICK looking bumper with the LED's and the SVT logo in it! i think i just found my new front bumper :rockit: so what would the pricing be on a bumper like that one with the lights and all. any forum member discounts? or military discounts?? lol im deployed to afghanistan right now and looking to buy a new front and rear bumper in a couples months before i come home and yours are looking pretty bad ass!

Pat give us a call at 440-823-4197 or shoot me an email at [email protected] We can get you set up. We offer a 20% military discount, so we can hook it up. Ill get some pricing ready for you so just shoot us an email and we can hook it up.