Who's happy with their cordless ratchet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hand ratchets are tried & true, no doubt. But disassembly is where battery tools really shine (I still finish tighten by hand). I have 2 drawers in my tool box with different Pneumatic tools that are fast becoming dinosaurs. Sucks cuz they weren't cheap at the time. Progress??

Think I'll retire to a glass of Bulleit. Peace out

I had not used my pnumatic impact wrench in ages until recently when I swapped out all the lugnuts in my Raptor. The crappy OEM ones with the coke bottle thick aluminum cap at swelled to a different than stock size. Used my pneumatic with one side socket and my cordless electric with the other for quick removal and installation of the new lugs. I was pretty shocked that the electric was actually more powerful than my particular pneumatic model.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ll post a photo as soon as I can but it’s essentially the size of a small toolbox and everything tucks away inside it. Very portable

charlieh313

Reaction score
between torque wrenches and impact drivers who needs a cordless rachet??
I’ve got the Milwaukee cordless ratchet and sometimes it comes in handy with some tight spaces where the impact driver can’t fit or annoying spots where you can only tilt a regular ratchet a few clicks at a time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love my milwaukee cordless ratchet. Makes jobs so much faster. Im rebuilding a dirtbike and got it mostly tore down in like 3 hours.

txgunsntrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve got the Milwaukee cordless ratchet and sometimes it comes in handy with some tight spaces where the impact driver can’t fit or annoying spots where you can only tilt a regular ratchet a few clicks at a time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair enough. I'd consider getting one after having the previous three already then. The usefulness
of the cordless ratchet is too limited.

having said that this is the smart move:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NQS465R/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

why invest in a cordless ratchet by itself that has very limited uses when you can buy an attachment for a far more useful tool at a cheap price??

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love all of Milwaukee tools and have a combo of their M18 and M12 stuff. Have had most of them for over 10 years and still perfect. Have yet to find a lug nut the Impact could not take off. I bought a number of the pieces from CPO. IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg