Which one to buy? I am trying to decide between the 35 package vs the 37 package. Any input from you all?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ihoffland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered my 22 with the 37s and black interior. Can’t wait. The 35s look amazing in person but the deciding factor is I can’t leave well enough alone, so if I bought the 35s I would have thrown 37s on. And ford already confirmed 37s on a 35 truck will void the warranty. I really don’t wanna void the warranty on an $80,000 truck….

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score

This dude actually explains the difference in feel quite well in his review.
Yeah & this direct quote says all you need to know:
"Every course revealed the same thing: Raptors with 37-inch tires are more composed, stable, and comfortable, but feel slower and less engaging. The 35s make the Raptor more nimble, and it acts more like a rally truck with a rear end that wants to kick out when pushed through turns on sand or dirt."

Soooo, that being said, & knowing the bulk of the extra weight penalty is in the rims not the tires AND knowing we're talking about the same HO 3.5 EB that gets hyper motivated w/ a simple tune - I'd totally stick w/ my preference & go w/ the 37"s

BY the time I wind up buying one I bet (and hope) you'd be able to order on a lower trimmed Raptor as a stand alone option

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s not just the weight, it’s contact patch, sidewall height, inertia further away from center. Everyone keeps talking about weight of the tires well ya only if you plan on only running those weak ko2s. Most tires stepping up to a 37 from a 35 adds a good 10lbs plus per tire

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This sounds a lot like the mtb tire size debate 26 vs 27.5 vs 29. Pros and cons, but at the end of the day we’re talking a couple pounds difference per tire and 5% diameter. They’re really not THAT different in the grand scheme of things.

OP
OP
rtcole

rtcole

Reaction score
Thanks for all your input. I have decided to go with the 35 package. For what i plan on doing with the truck i cant see spending the extra money for the 37 package. I can spend that money on a camper shell and other mods that i would want to do. Again i appreciate the input