Which one to buy? I am trying to decide between the 35 package vs the 37 package. Any input from you all?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtcole

Reaction score
Looking to pull the trigger on a 22 Raptor and trying to decide between the 35 and 37 package now that you can get the 37 without the blue interior. It will be a daily driver with minimum off-roading. Comments welcome.

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with a 35 as well. Considering I wont be doing any major off-roading, and the cost of the 37 package, I felt that the 35 was the way to go for me. That and Im not really a big fan of the blue seats (placed my order for a 21). But to each their own! I would say that if the 37 is what you want, its your dough! Get what you want!

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 35 in production, however, if ordering a 22, I'd go 37" with a black interior.

ben2k9

Reaction score
I was relieved that my 35 just barely fit in my garage, and barely fit into a parking garage that I use for parking downtown (heightwise). With a 37, it definitely wouldn't fit my garage and very questionable about the downtown garage. Even my antenna was hitting stuff in the parking garage with my 35. So practicality is a big factor for me.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going with the 37. I wanted to run 37s on my Gen 1 since I bought it and like that I can do a factory setup tuned to them with space for a spare. Most of our offroading is slow and rocky so the extra tire dia. helps. We actually run our vehicles on the trails. If I lived in Arizona or southern California I would probably opt for the extra travel for higher speed stuff. If you are never going to leave the pavement, the 35 package is probably a better choice... unless you just want the bigger tire look. Vnotch.jpg