Which color is closest to the trim?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brzon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a Magnetic today at dealership and almost makes the trip appear lighter. I'd go with Magnetic if this were my intent, but I prefer Shadow Black personally.

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice, thx!
Again

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Again

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Again

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Again

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Again

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Again

OP
OP
B

braptorin

Reaction score
First of all, thanks everyone for (re?)posting pictures. Super cool! Even though I'm still waiting for my "unicorn" of side-by-side Lead Foot, Magnetic, and Shadow Black taken literally on a camera next to each other, this has been quite helpful.

Second, this has helped me realize there's a problem trying to factory match all the bodywork because it isn't all the same color!! The door handle, window trim, mirror, quarter panel vents, bed trim, and hood scoop are all black. The fender fender flares, bumper, and grill inserts seem to come in either Magnetic... or maaaaybe varying shades based on your main color? Check out this page that has a bunch of different showroom colors; clearly the grill insert is changes to intentionally create contrast: 2017 Ford Raptor Colors | ADD Offroad