When the heck is someone going to offer something like this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When will any of the many companies making light kits for the G2 Raptor going to offer a special replacement insert for the OEM bumper?

Similar to this for the '17 F150 :
Lower Bumper Grille Insert w/ 12 in. LED Light Bar

I have seen a couple for the G1's which looked really nice!!!

I know M&R has a kit to mount a 10" bar behind the grill, but I'm looking for something which would integrate an LED bar, not simply place one behind the grill. I saw the gawdy Raptor with the orange wheels and gloss black accents which had 2 or 3 large square lights, but apparently know one knows where to find that.

Something that would replace the OEM insert and have an LED light bar, or (EVEN BETTER YET) provide provisions to mount your choice of LED bar into it.

THX.

EDIT:
FYI, I find the example I provided above to lean on the hideous side. I just used it as an example of a full replacement....

Last edited:
OP
OP
rms8

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully never. Those grills are ass ugly.

I didn't mean look exactly like that example. It was just showing how there was a complete package to replace the existing insert with something that can accommodate an LED light bar.......

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

That will work if you relocate your intercooler.

Relocation would only be warranted if one designed an insert which completely blocked all airflow in that area. The few inserts I have seen (none for the G2) still allowed air flow. I would like to assume that a 3rd party company would know what the grill was for and design something that didn't completely block all airflow.