Which battery is good?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good info in the link. Amazon raised their price of the battery up to the same as everyone else, so no reason to buy from them anyway. Fine by me. I'm not a Jeff Bezos fan.

Yep, the fact that I picked up my Odyssey for about 250 shipped thru 4WP [to their store] and I have tons of locations I can easily exchange it if the need arises. I'd be weary about shipping a battery through amazon at all to be honest.

There about a 193 billion reasons I don't like Jeff Bezos.

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW - For those who are seeking Odyssey batteries, you might want to try looking for them over at Battery Mart (think their website is still batterymart.com ? IIRC); I seem to remember them being priced VERY competitively when I purchased a lightweight Odyssey battery from them years ago for my Cobra.

I'm not affiliated with the folks at Battery Mart, just wanted to pass along a good previous purchase experience with them (hopefully the same still applies today!).

Their battery was shipped in a VERY well protected/packaged box w/ foam inserts or something (not like the shit you see from certain Amazon purchases where the warehouse dorks stuff a product into an "oversized" box with zero packing peanuts, bubblewrapping or adequate protection).

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW - For those who are seeking Odyssey batteries, you might want to try looking for them over at Battery Mart (think their website is still batterymart.com ? IIRC); I seem to remember them being priced VERY competitively when I purchased a lightweight Odyssey battery from them years ago for my Cobra.

I'm not affiliated with the folks at Battery Mart, just wanted to pass along a good previous purchase experience with them (hopefully the same still applies today!).

Their battery was shipped in a VERY well protected/packaged box w/ foam inserts or something (not like the shit you see from certain Amazon purchases where the warehouse dorks stuff a product into an "oversized" box with zero packing peanuts, bubblewrapping or adequate protection).
I checked their website. They have the one for the Raptor. Price wise they are the same as everyone else.