Where the hell do you guys find all this stuff !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DEdgar26

Reaction score
Okay ... I've been to tons of sites looking for little things to customize my truck but can't seem to find too much stuff. I've found just about everything I can for exhaust, superchargers, fenders and such, but I would love to find more of the small touches that really make the truck stand out.

I'm in Central Florida, so any brick and mortar places would be awesome (especially if the do the mechanics and install) but I would also like to find some online resources.

I know there are lots of sponsors here, please shout out if you think I should look at your stuff.

Where do you shop? Let me know ... and thanks in advance for helping me out!!!

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aside from the big things you mentioned that we sell. We sell Lower and Upper Shock mounts that help protect your shocks, and Navigation brackets that provide more versatility than other brackets. These are more smaller, more practical mods that we do.

I know Raptor Embroidery can make your interior any way you want. He does really good work.

I think Chris at Freedom Motorsports is putting together a Dead Pedal kit, that might be worth looking into.

There are a plethora of aftermarket bumpers that can set your raptor apart, ours is the Baja Forged Front Bumper. Here are some more photos.

If you have any other questions, shoot us a PM!

D

Deleted member 12951

Just click any vendor on the right side of the forum and go through their website and find stuff you like and order it. I also read some of the threads and people talk about items that I end up buying if I like how they look or what they do.

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if it isnt on this forum then it isnt made. most of the time if the guys arent talking about it then i start looking through the list of vendors to your right ~~~>
i do most of my dealings online and have a couple very specific vendors that i love to do business with. welcome to the forum btw!

charles06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go see the guys at Ultimate Auto. They've built a few Raptors, including mine, and the owner is driving a Roush edition. They also have a few parts that were supposed to go onto a customer's Raptor who backed out. Take a look at a few of my threads if you'd like to see their work. Considered to be one of the top 10 customization shops in the country. I've been a customer there for over 10 years, and now work on their dealership side selling custom exotics and luxuries.

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RPG

My new truck on delivery, will go to TMX to have the stock suspension changed to a Stage 4 in the rear, 3.0 coil over front, RPG UCA, and Black Tie Rods, that is with a lot of research. I also got an RGP PSR. My point is if you have the money, get it done, if you do not do your research, and save. If anyone needs any insight please PM me. Cheers

D

Deleted member 12951

My new truck on delivery, will go to TMX to have the stock suspension changed to a Stage 4 in the rear, 3.0 coil over front, RPG UCA, and Black Tie Rods, that is with a lot of research. I also got an RGP PSR. My point is if you have the money, get it done, if you do not do your research, and save. If anyone needs any insight please PM me. Cheers

If you are getting the RPG PSR go ahead and get the cooler too. I am having TMX do the RPG 2, wish I could do the Stage 4 this year. Guess that's why they sell em' in stages.

This is the one TMX is going to install for me. They don't show it on their website but they can get it. It is Power Steering Solutions brand.
Ford Raptor Powersteering Cooler