Where did all the Raptors go?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metroman

Reaction score
It's been a few months since I was on Ford.com and looking at truck availability. I see plenty of R version but hardly any 2022 or 2023 regular models. In some metro areas I see no Raptors for sale. What happened? Did they all sell out and now just waiting for 2024's to come out? Or is the Ford website broken and not showing true dealer inventories?

Badboy4fun_wa

Reaction score
Seattle has a ton more than ever for Gen 3. About 90 in 500 mile range when it was low 30s for many months. Rs are even showing at about 5-10% of total. Been very hard to find any 37s the entire time. I believe the 37s are mostly sold or are being made into Rs.

OP
OP
M

metroman

Reaction score
Seattle has a ton more than ever for Gen 3. About 90 in 500 mile range when it was low 30s for many months. Rs are even showing at about 5-10% of total. Been very hard to find any 37s the entire time. I believe the 37s are mostly sold or are being made into Rs.
OK cool. I will check that area out. I put in a Buy Back request on my current Raptor since they can't get a replacement steering rack and they have no ETA.

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK cool. I will check that area out. I put in a Buy Back request on my current Raptor since they can't get a replacement steering rack and they have no ETA.
My truck has been at the dealership for 6 weeks and they still can't fix my Electronic brake booster. The computer won't recognize the new parts. Curious on the buy back and what they say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter