Where in S. CAL can I find a new 2023 for MSRP with the ADD-ons?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

fkim119

Reaction score
I would love to do this with my wife but we have a newborn and a 23 week old.

I did look into getting it transported out here but they are telling me there is a lot of snow right now so it would take about 9 days to pick it up and another 2-4 days to bring it back from anywhere in the US.

On top of that, I never bought any car without putting my hands on it....

Rocks2Sand

Reaction score
I would love to do this with my wife but we have a newborn and a 23 week old.

I did look into getting it transported out here but they are telling me there is a lot of snow right now so it would take about 9 days to pick it up and another 2-4 days to bring it back from anywhere in the US.

I have a 15 month old, so I get it. We just try to make it work; 1 is definitely much easier than 2. I was able to get Gosch Ford in Hemet down to MSRP a couple weeks ago, but didn't pull the trigger because I was getting the '24 far cheaper than the comparably equipped 23.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At this point 23s should go for slightly under MSRP, what Id worry more about are all the dealer add ons/weird fees. Those can be easily thousands, making an MSRP or under truck still over MSRP. im done working with dealers that slap on paint film, nitrogen, and "lojack" for 3500 bucks.

MrBuddha

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Ford Store Morgan Hill (NorCal) has no markup. I ordered my '22 from them during the height of the markup madness/chip shortage. They were easy to deal with and even sent me a partial refund after I had picked up the truck. MSRP's went up but my order was submitted before the price increase. I'd recommend those guys without hesitation.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Rocks2Sand i completely agree with you, I’ve done this plenty of times and always makes for a very memorable experience.

I also empathize with @fkim119 as we currently have a 1yo and 3.5yo. Earlier this year when I got my 23 our 1yo was like 3 months, so it just wasn’t an option. Found an msrp truck in Fresno and made the drive there and back from SoCal in a day. With shipping factored in I couldn’t do better in the Midwest at that time. I also got a great trade offer on my Gen 2 and was able to just drop it off, couldn’t have done that if I flew to a truck or shipped it.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who does this anymore? You’re buying brand new so what is there to see? I understand if it was used, then I’d be a little more cautious.

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i thought the same then thought he prolly meant 23 month* or another baby momma or daddy

OP have you actually visited your local dealer and tried to make a deal? i keep hearing stories of buyers trying to make a deal (not sure if in person or over the phone) but eventually some of those dealers get back to those people to make a deal. Also if you can wait longer it will be easier