Wheel Well Covers for 23 Raptor R?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Line X guy was awesome. Everyone in the shop acted like I had brought in a Bugatti. Being in the salt belt, I didn't want the liners because you are trapping the salt/brine behind the liners making it REALLY difficult to clean off in the spring.

Monkish1

Reaction score
My Line X guy was awesome. Everyone in the shop acted like I had brought in a Bugatti. Being in the salt belt, I didn't want the liners because you are trapping the salt/brine behind the liners making it REALLY difficult to clean off in the spring.
Yeah I'm in the salt belt as well. Just got mine and haven't really had her in the salt so I think I'm ok. I don't have great luck with Line X guys I guess. When I had my 2013 done the guy who sprayed the product hopped into the drivers seat with his line x covered overalls and I ended up with the crap all over the seat. Sweet baby jesus I was pissed.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I'm in the salt belt as well. Just got mine and haven't really had her in the salt so I think I'm ok. I don't have great luck with Line X guys I guess. When I had my 2013 done the guy who sprayed the product hopped into the drivers seat with his line x covered overalls and I ended up with the crap all over the seat. Sweet baby jesus I was pissed.
I would be pretty pissed too!! My shop was complete opposite, they masked everything off really well and treated the truck like it was made out of gold. Even if I was just getting a basic stripper work truck done, I would expect them to be careful.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the Husky liners. The mag chloride around here just destroys(fades really bad) the LineX coatings.

To each their own.

Not wrong either way.

Sam

Hard R

Reaction score
How much does Line X cost for the rear wheel wells in your area? I'm getting quoted $350 by Line X in Orange,CA.