What's up with Gen 2 prices recently?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Autotrader is bringing crazy money right now. I have 30k miles on my truck now, and with the potential to bring 10k more than I paid for it early last year is tempting. Then what would I drive, LOL

They will drop once Ford catches up and this chip shortage is put to bed.
The chip shortage is through the end of the year minimum.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone want a 2018 801a with 55,000 miles on it and custom Pine Barrens pinstriping in a mud caked engine bay for 90 grand send me a PM.. rofl. I wouldn’t sell for a penny less I love this damn truck.

KDAWG97M3

Reaction score
Where are you located? I can guarantee you if that truck is in Cali, they're going to put it at A MINIMUM of 79.9k.
If you have 802a w/CF interior upgrade & moonroof it's more like 85-90k. And, whats more...if it was a Lightning Blue or whatever the name for the Blue paint code of the '18 they're going to try to get as close to 100k as they can.
The market here in SoCali is absolutely bonkers...came [--] <--this close (whoa,, that is close baby. Lol) to almost giving them 84k for an '18 with just about 33k miles but...thank God, they wanted MORE, didn't accept our offer...we ended up going with the one i liked more from the get-go; better color, wheel tire combo etc. It had higher mileage which doesn't bother me & was quite a bit less. They also had a 2019 w/aftermarket cab & just over 9k miles, they wanted i think 109-119k? So about 120-130+ out the door.
I'm just dreading the day this bubble is going to finally let loose and the economy busting like its '20zerO9.
Georgia...well shit..I guess I messed up...still made money, but could have made more....win some lose some..

RaptorMan703

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to this thread I just sold to givemethevin yesterday. 2020 SCREW 802a plus CF package and ADD front bumper, 1,700 miles for 75k.

This was Virginia so I’m sure if it goes out West they will make a killing on it. Hardly any miles.

Paid 68 last August so I can’t complain. See you guys for the Gen3!!

Dadlife

Reaction score
Can still find solid deals. i just sold my 18 with abt 50k in mods including widebody for 80k.
Just gotta look private party, dealers are high right now. Just saw a 19 with 29k miles, base asking 79k. Any dealer who tries to charge that will never get my business. Thats 6k of new msrp for a truck with 30k miles

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m considering selling my 19 with less than 10k miles just because prices are so crazy right now. Even KBB puts private party at over 82k and that’s the medium price.

The worst part would be I’d be selling my Raptor...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk