What's up with Gen 2 prices recently?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GiveMeTheVin has me at $70k for my “19 with 20,800 miles.

802a, beadlocks, tech, 2nd row heat, bedliner, and tailgate step. No sunroof or carbon fiber.

really tempted to take it and move into a diesel rebel for daily driving / hunting.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m considering selling my 19 with less than 10k miles just because prices are so crazy right now. Even KBB puts private party at over 82k and that’s the medium price.

The worst part would be I’d be selling my Raptor...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KBB values are way higher than selling prices. They have my 100k mile Cayenne GTS selling for over 30k and 8 years old, just not gonna happen.

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KBB values are way higher than selling prices. They have my 100k mile Cayenne GTS selling for over 30k and 8 years old, just not gonna happen.
Every vehicle I’ve ever sold has been higher than what KBB’s middle has recommended. Judging from the two people that approached me last week about selling it, my friend and his wife that both unloaded their 17 Avalanche and 18 loaded Recaro for on a trade in with high mileage, I’m sure I could easily sell my pampered 802A Carbon and sunroof delete garage queen for a few pennies.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you have but KBB is super inflated more so than anything I've ever seen. I'm looking at a truck nearby at a Porsche dealer, 61k KBB says 67-74. It's a friggin 18 with 32k miles. Some are in the KBB range but about 75-80% are lower or way lower than the lowest KBB number.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m considering selling my 19 with less than 10k miles just because prices are so crazy right now. Even KBB puts private party at over 82k and that’s the medium price.

The worst part would be I’d be selling my Raptor...

No the worst part comes after you sell the Raptor and are driving a non Raptor.

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No the worst part comes after you sell the Raptor and are driving a non Raptor.
That’s pretty much my thought. I really like my Raptor, and if you know me, it’s rare I keep a vehicle for a lengthy period of time.

Since I’ve moved to Texas (building right now) I think the Raptor is the perfect vehicle. Quick for city situations and great for country driving and everything in between. It just reconfirmed why it’s such a wanted vehicle. It does it all well and I still think it’s the best looking truck ever made. I never get sick of looking at it.

turbo20lbs

Reaction score
Was curious what people thought about prices these days, almost a year later from the last post.

Looking at a truly loaded '19 for just under 74k. Exact color and wheels I'd like, etc. There's literally no option not on it from what I can see. Has under 7500 miles and mint as can be. Sticker was 76k.