What's everyone doing for vinyl lettering on the grill?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are the new ones from Grafxshop in the blue flame color. My brother has them in white and I think they look even better.

Attachments

• Decals2.jpg
    Decals2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 273
  • Decals1.jpg
    Decals1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 272

hattrik0797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put these on today with the help of Faceoff4 (my brother). He picked these up for around $20 and they turned out awesome! Hit him up and he can give you the details on how to grab them.

They were super easy to put on and the quality and cut are a little better than the ones on eBay from WesterD.

To,

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 138
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 121
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 59
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 131
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 122

hattrik0797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put these on tonight. They look awesome and were so easy to put on -- just use a little water/soap combo when putting them on as it makes them easier to get them just right. They are a little better quality than the eBay ones in my opinion. Faceoff4 (my brother Tim) can give you the details on how to snag them if you want them.

Also, sorry for the direction of the pictures. They were taken with my iPhone but uploaded sideways for some strange reason.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 177
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 165
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 176
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 158
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 146

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, DO NOT order from the eBay shop listed. I did and it was a complete waste of $20...

The cuts looked like they were done with a dull knife, none of the them were even straight. To top it off, the letter sizes are inconsistent. The "F" was too tall, and the "D" was even close.

The "D" was so far off that I though I had accidentally swapped the "O" and the "D" until I looked at them closer and found that it wasn't really possible because of the difference in length.

Just my 2 cents. I love the look, but I need to figure something else out.

Swordjr24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yours look good hattrik, where did you get them. I just ordered the ones for $20 off eBay and judging by the comments they aren't going to turn out great :/

Viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put these on tonight. They look awesome and were so easy to put on -- just use a little water/soap combo when putting them on as it makes them easier to get them just right. They are a little better quality than the eBay ones in my opinion. Faceoff4 (my brother Tim) can give you the details on how to snag them if you want them.

Also, sorry for the direction of the pictures. They were taken with my iPhone but uploaded sideways for some strange reason.

Very nice!!! I've been trying to figure out what I wanted to do as well. How did you get hold of your set?

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice!!! I've been trying to figure out what I wanted to do as well. How did you get hold of your set?

Outlaw Raptor has them. Just call them and they ship same day and they were $25 each I think and they are much better quality than the guy on ebay and really easy to put on.