What's everyone doing for vinyl lettering on the grill?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Atticus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got mine from Outlaw Raptor today. I simply cleaned the grill with dish soap and water, dried it off with a shammy towel (to avoid excess lint) and let it dry about 20 minutes. I then coated both sides of each letter with windex and used a clean credit card to slowly push out any bubbles and excess cleaner. I then used a hair dryer to lightly dry and press down all edges for a (hopefully) long lasting decal. For $35, this mod is a no brainer and really sharpens up the look of the front grill. Great materials and perfect fit. Here's a pic.
IMG_20120806_191349.jpg

FAST FRED

Reaction score
I just got mine from Outlaw Raptor today. I simply cleaned the grill with dish soap and water, dried it off with a shammy towel (to avoid excess lint) and let it dry about 20 minutes. I then coated both sides of each letter with windex and used a clean credit card to slowly push out any bubbles and excess cleaner. I then used a hair dryer to lightly dry and press down all edges for a (hopefully) long lasting decal. For $35, this mod is a no brainer and really sharpens up the look of the front grill. Great materials and perfect fit. Here's a pic.
View attachment 10426

That looks good.

HahnSolo

Reaction score
Figured out who to contact, PM me if you need to know... I like the look for 25 bones, installed myself in 25 minutes with a little jack daniels on the rocks...!

3767-photo-2.jpg

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 10426

That looks awesome!

RAPTOR2012GR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outlaw Raptor is selling them for 80 sum bucks which is ******** cuz they announce that its 39.99 but when you check out they add 59.99 and they shipping which is more ******** because they advertise free shipping ! What up Outlaw Raptor ?! 80. Sum bucks for a grill decal shit for a little more i can have it painted on!!

Well they must not like tx still like i said on the other thread the hell with them they lost another RAPTOR customer and i bet im not the first hey outlaw up yours!

Last edited: