M&R Behind the Grill Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmoses77

Reaction score
I am in need of some assistance. I installed a single M&R behind the grill light bar yesterday and when I put had everything buttoned up I when to go for a shake down drive and got a check engine light. I am pretty sure that it has to do with the active shutter system. I checked and the shutters are not blocked or impeded in any way by the light and brackets. It is plugged in at the tip by the hood release latch. My question is, there is a plug at the bottom of the grill, close to the bumper which I couldn't find a connection for when reinstalling the grill onto the truck. Does anyone know what that specific plug is for? It is centrally located towards the bottom of the grill. I also need to check the fuse for shutter system which I will do before pulling the grill off again. I have a sec bolt on bumper and my IC shutters have been removed. This was done previously so I know the cel is not from that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.