What raptor look do u like better? Gen 1 Gen 2 gen 3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
So basically people are just saying they prefer the one they own. I marginally prefer the gen 2 looks, gen 3 for everything else for me.

The real answer is, which ever one you can get your hands on.
I started searching for a Gen 2, then found out it only had a 6-cyl :( . That led me to Gen 1's which I decided looked better anyhow. Then I bought it. So, for me, I liked Gen 1 before I got one, therefore.....I got one. :D

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started searching for a Gen 2, then found out it only had a 6-cyl :( . That led me to Gen 1's which I decided looked better anyhow. Then I bought it. So, for me, I liked Gen 1 before I got one, therefore.....I got one. :D
Yeah wasn't trying to make a blanket statement with that...lol but id bet its true more often than not. I had never owned a turbo charged vehicle before, so I wanted to give that a go. My biggest regret was buying a 2014 tundra instead of a 2014 Raptor, and here I was scared off from the gen juan because of fuel economy. Tundra could barely crack 13 with bigger tires. The Tundra 5.7 with some exhaust mods sure was rowdy though.

RdR2027

Reaction score
I like the Gen 3. Wish they made it in Super Cab. Really like the looks of the shorter truck.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Gen 1 has that natural, organic look. Its gonna look great in 20 yrs
Gen 2 was a huge departure and still looks good, but comes across as too cartoonish
Gen 3 also looks good but its like Gen1 and Gen2 had sex and had an 1nbred kid
Nailed it, Gen 3 is the true evolution of the OG