What raptor look do u like better? Gen 1 Gen 2 gen 3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’d take any Gen over any other truck, just a big Raptor fan in general. I am biased and like the Gen 2 the best aesthetically and love the 3.5eb. Love the Gen 3 for its 5 link.

I’m not that old but am pretty surprised how many people find the Gen 3’s screen as a big deal, I literally couldn’t care less. I have zero desire to have an iPad on my dash.

OP
OP
9th Island raptor

9th Island raptor

Reaction score
Why would you be chopping it off at the knees? Don't understand that? Do it right the first time. New glass front fenders, 3.0 FRS, Deavers, bump stops. Buy once, cry once.r

From hours of my extensive research, I know it's possible to do 37s and it's a beautiful addition to the truck no doubt. What I mean by chopping it off at the knees is purely performance. The truck wasn't made to run 37s. Can you do it of course, scroll up and take a Look at that beast above. LoL I do know all the mods and and fabrication you can do to make the 37s work. But to me and my use of the truck it's not practical. By the way your raptor looks cherry!

Dynamike

Reaction score
I love my Gen 1, it just got a new pair of BF Goodrich shoes and new rocker panels about a year ago. Looks black and shiny like a new truck. I absolutely love it and it still turns heads even though only a Gen 1. People ask me all the time if I want to sell it, I politely say no, and explain it was a Christmas present from my wife a few years back.
Have just under 110K on it now.