What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
The smallest of things. Went to Palmetto State Armory to pick up my CZ Shadow 2 and as I was backing out my camera was looking at the ground. The Hell? I just walked around the back to get in. Put it in park and closed the tailgate. Jumped back in the truck tailgate slams down. Walk back out, close tailgate, pull Fob out of pocket spin 180 and place back in pocket. In 2 years I have never accidentally hit the tailgate button twice nor twice in a row at the same time. Just me? Of course it is.
You can FORSCAN update to require a 2x tap or disable from the remote entirely...

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a bunch done yesterday.

Thank you to @Nick@Apollo-Optics and @GooseTuned I salute you fine gents.

Cobb FMIC
SPD Turbo adapters
GFB BOV (from a fellow member!)
Goosetuned stage 2 93oct
Goosetuned TCM
Morimoto XB Raptor and marker lights

Shop had fun with the adapters. Broke a stud and had fun getting that out. All in all it was a long day at the shop for the FMIC and adapters but got it done. Knocked out the flash and marker lights at the house. Already data logged and got my tune back from Winfield. Excited to get the Wilwoods in.

IMG_1745.jpegIMG_1797.jpeg

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is a TSB for unintentional tailgate opening.
Officially a recall, but be prepared it is rather intrusive as they rewire 1/2 the truck (slight exaggeration but no shit not a simple recall).

And then it takes double press of tailgate switch with the engine off to open tailgate. It is somewhat of a serious commitment to have the recall done, step lightly I would say!!