What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing the SPD Trombone I got from @Nick@Apollo-Optics

I couldn't be happier. Sounds perfect and gives the truck more of a truck personality. I can't imagine getting an exhaust right now, but if I do it will be the SPD muffler. The before and after is night and day but also not overly aggressive and I honestly do not get a drone from it at all. Barely notice it unless I roll the windows down and turn the radio off. Start ups are much more fun now.

I did try this in my driveway and after the first nut giving me such a hard time I am glad I took it in. Local shop was able to let the rusted bolts soak for a bit and were able to slip this on without much issue. 10/10 highly recommend.

IMG_0730.jpeg

IMG_0689.jpeg
IMG_0687.jpeg

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing the SPD Trombone I got from @Nick@Apollo-Optics

I couldn't be happier. Sounds perfect and gives the truck more of a truck personality. I can't imagine getting an exhaust right now, but if I do it will be the SPD muffler. The before and after is night and day but also not overly aggressive and I honestly do not get a drone from it at all. Barely notice it unless I roll the windows down and turn the radio off. Start ups are much more fun now.

I did try this in my driveway and after the first nut giving me such a hard time I am glad I took it in. Local shop was able to let the rusted bolts soak for a bit and were able to slip this on without much issue. 10/10 highly recommend.

View attachment 438349

View attachment 438350
View attachment 438351
Forgive my ignorance - is that for gen 2?

After a winter or so, I’d have a ************** too.