What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ooooh....ahhhh.... They ain't Fox Factory. But they are factory Fox. :fc5716bd:And they're brand new. Front set is inbound Should be here day after Christmas. BFG's showed up today too. So she should be riding pretty good by the end of next week.

Now I just have to research where I should send the old set of shocks to get rebuilt........ or debating on just selling them to recoup a little cash (which would go right back into other truck stuff haha).

View attachment 437837
Where did you order them from? I have almost 80k on mine definitely time to change out. Like you I want 2 sets so I will always have a set waiting to go

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why : Even with this new intercooler when I’m cruising around town the intake temps are still 30° above ambient even though technically when the manifold is drawing vacuum the air is still moving through the intercooler??

Under boost its like barely 10f over ambient.