What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey man youre everywhere lol... are you the Raptor Guru?!! thanks brother....

holish** .. $2490 for a 30 inch .... nevermind .....

I ended up getting rid of it.

Going 4x lp9s and 30” bar.

The adapt became pretty buggy. It’s sitting in a box in my garage in so cal… if anyone wants it haha

NHbeast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cured my swollen nuts with black Gorillas. Wasn't sure I'd like the color. Thought I might need to paint them. No need. I like the look with stock wheels and new rotors.
A side note. I'm a septuagenarian and doing the brake job kicked my ole man ass. Legs sore, neck achey, tendonitis in the hands, generally all beat up.
Putting off the diffs and case for a week or so, when the ace bandage comes off the left wrist. ;-)
IMG_5232.jpeg

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cured my swollen nuts with black Gorillas. Wasn't sure I'd like the color. Thought I might need to paint them. No need. I like the look with stock wheels and new rotors.
A side note. I'm a septuagenarian and doing the brake job kicked my ole man ass. Legs sore, neck achey, tendonitis in the hands, generally all beat up.
Putting off the diffs and case for a week or so, when the ace bandage comes off the left wrist. ;-)
View attachment 411198
Most of the members here won't understand any of yer book learning words old man!

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
View attachment 411198
No need to paint.....but they could use a shave..... o_O

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered from here, from my quick search it was the cheapest...

I ordered my FP catch can today from Levittown Ford. If anybody is interested, there is a code, "5OFF" that worked. It came out to $222 shipped, I'm pretty sure you will not beat this price anywhere.