What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
I ordered my FP catch can today from Levittown Ford. If anybody is interested, there is a code, "5OFF" that worked. It came out to $222 shipped, I'm pretty sure you will not beat this price anywhere.
Thanks "**** viejo"....that's Old Fart in spanish. I ordered, that 5OFF code was all I needed lol! Ordered from Levittown. They have good prices on OEM parts. Got my bead lock rings from them as well. "P E D O"...

Last edited:

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks "**** viejo"....that's Old Fart in spanish. I ordered, that 5OFF code was all I needed lol! Ordered from Levittown. They have good prices on OEM parts. Got my bead lock rings from them as well. "P E D O"...
:Big Laugh: I tried to use my Ford Pass points with them, but they said they couldn't honor that because they discount the parts. I hunted around a bit and at least found the 5 off. I never heard of them until Nex posted about them.

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my FP catch can today from Levittown Ford. If anybody is interested, there is a code, "5OFF" that worked. It came out to $222 shipped, I'm pretty sure you will not beat this price anywhere.
Challenge accepted :cool:

1686189395635.png

To be fair this was a few weeks ago when they had a SPRING15 code and I used some points.. now it looks like it's SPRING20, but you have to spend $300+

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stumbled upon this and I think its actually kind of neat. The guy is upfront that its not a Raptor so that wins points with me. If it was 4WD I'd kind of like it a lot more but still... pretty cool