What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

debauch

Reaction score
VVIVID Epoxy High Gloss Carbon Vinyl Automotive Wrap Film DIY Easy to Install No Mess (1ft x 5ft, Black) https://a.co/d/7CFEnXV

It’s vinyl wrap from Amazon. Easy to put on.

FYI though, that wrap is little darker than the OEM trim. The area behind the steering wheel is already dark so it’s hard to tell. For me anyway … but I am partially color blind so take that for what its worth.

IMG_0192.jpeg

Last edited:

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed my ADD Bolt on V1 and 4 Rigid lights that I purchased from a forum member. I’m as happy as can be. I took the skid plate down to wire the lights, man is that thing a b***H to get bolted back up. The wife had to start the last nut, my big mitts weren’t fitting in that tight space.

Attachments

• IMG_0040.jpeg
    IMG_0040.jpeg
    368.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0039.jpeg
    IMG_0039.jpeg
    409.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0038.jpeg
    IMG_0038.jpeg
    375.1 KB · Views: 43

Kurtj29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VVIVID Epoxy High Gloss Carbon Vinyl Automotive Wrap Film DIY Easy to Install No Mess (1ft x 5ft, Black) https://a.co/d/7CFEnXV

It’s vinyl wrap from Amazon. Easy to put on.

FYI though, that wrap is little darker than the OEM trim. The area behind the steering wheel is already dark so it’s hard to tell. For me anyway … but I am partially color blind so take that for what its worth.

View attachment 404654
Looks great! I got so of the Tinybot Vinyl 6D Carbon Fiber and it looks great but the film is too thick and I had all kinds of trouble getting it into the seam. Did you find any videos that were particularly helpful?

Kurtj29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got tired of dirt and mud getting kicked up on my door handles. Let's face it - the running boards don't help very much. So I got a set of RokBlokz mudflaps and put them on. (Had the same problem with my old Chevy Colorado ZR2 - Rokblokz solved the problem there.) So far they work really well.

I also flipped my running boards around to the right way. I love seeing the Raptor when I get in, and the foot pads actually now line up with the body lines as it is designed to be....

1682974638948.png

1682974610134.png