What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grleon65

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally tidied up the pass through and aux cabling with custom harnesses which made my OCD feel good. The next owner can thank me now. :) Then added a GJ TBL with STT harness. FYI, on my 2018 the turn signal wire colors in the fuse panel on GJ motorsports site are back to front. That was fun.View attachment 403720View attachment 403721
HI - looks good - does that custom harness have a name? My OCD is getting to me too...

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I have a slight leak either at the diff cover or the pinion seal. Decided to order a lubelocker gasket for the ford performance diff cover i put on over 5 years ago to make sure that it won’t leak. Well, a couple of weeks ago i swapped fluid, of course. Anyway, in the course of this I discover that apparently the bolts that come with the FP cover are garbage. Since it’s been so long I don’t know which bolts are in the diff cover. Anyway, in the course of reinstall and torquing to 33 ft lbs one of the bolts broke. I had to drill it out which was a bummer. Got new stronger bolts at the hardware store.

Also, I discovered that around half the old bolts were less than finger tight when I was removing the cover. Moral of the story? If you changed your diff cover check the torque. I’m hoping the small leak was from the bolts being so loose and not the pinion but we’ll see.

I also finally put my repaired turbo smart BOV back on. Works again! Apparently the electronic portion went **** up which they replaced for free.

colticus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced my center console with a cj pony cf one. Was kinda of pita but not bad overall to switch the parts over.
Nice thing is this one doesnt creak and rattle every 3 seconds like the original did.
After having it for a few weeks, do you still like it or do you feel like its just a little too much carbon in one spot?

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After having it for a few weeks, do you still like it or do you feel like its just a little too much carbon in one spot?
Lil bit of both

Def looks way nicer and compliments the cf shifter and other cf stuff.
Doesnt rattle or squeak at all which makes it totally worth it.

Def borderline a bit too much but not enough i regret it