What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nolo0125

Reaction score
Just bought my first mod for my 19 Raptor( well second if you add my Blue Ox tow bar so I can take it with us on our Canadian RV trip all the way to Newfoundland!
My latest mod is adding both the Cobb Tune Stage 1 with TCM and the Cobb CAI. Will install it after my initial tow across FL to get any wrinkles out of the flat towing.
369E0DFD-C8DD-4E94-8088-6859DC5F7829.jpeg

Nolo0125

Reaction score
Just bought my first mod for my 19 Raptor( well second if you add my Blue Ox tow bar so I can take it with us on our Canadian RV trip all the way to Newfoundland!
My latest mod is adding both the Cobb Tune Stage 1 with TCM and the Cobb CAI. Will install it after my initial tow across FL to get any wrinkles out of the flat towing.
View attachment 398012
I know I will get some guff but I looked at Gen 3 trucks and I just don’t like the square face on the front end. I know the interior and tech is better but as far as looks, I personally like the Gen2 look better but that’s just my opinion. Overall and I was never a Ford guy but this truck did it for me as far as looks. It came with 20” fuel rims and the ride can be a bit bumpy but just love the look, feel and of course power. We’ll see what the stage 1 Cobb does and heard the TCM really helps the transmission out for smoother shifts. Not sure how much hp I will gain nut planning on the 93 just because I will probably always put premium in it.

Mokie

Reaction score
those solar panels are interesting, how much power do they generate/where do they store it?
I currently have the the panels hooked up to my main battery but will be switching to a dual battery set up here in a week or so. The goal is to eventually have a full power system since I do a lot of overlanding. The panels put out 70 watts.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I will get some guff but I looked at Gen 3 trucks and I just don’t like the square face on the front end. I know the interior and tech is better but as far as looks, I personally like the Gen2 look better but that’s just my opinion. Overall and I was never a Ford guy but this truck did it for me as far as looks. It came with 20” fuel rims and the ride can be a bit bumpy but just love the look, feel and of course power. We’ll see what the stage 1 Cobb does and heard the TCM really helps the transmission out for smoother shifts. Not sure how much hp I will gain nut planning on the 93 just because I will probably always put premium in it.
I like the gen3s front, reminds me of the gen 1.
What i dont care for is that the fender flares arent flush with the body, they almost look aftermarket with how much they stick out