What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therock88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey....Don't know yet. That is the stock picture of the unit. I do not have mine yet...Just ordered it. They all do look pretty easy/straight forward to do though. I will try to maybe do a DIY when I do mine as the removal and install is pretty similar for all of the versions. Main difference being, some use more OEM components, and some retain some of the "hard buttons" like the Temp Control knobs etc..

DC

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey....Don't know yet. That is the stock picture of the unit. I do not have mine yet...Just ordered it. They all do look pretty easy/straight forward to do though. I will try to maybe do a DIY when I do mine as the removal and install is pretty similar for all of the versions. Main difference being, some use more OEM components, and some retain some of the "hard buttons" like the Temp Control knobs etc..

DC
Looks like a nice setup. Looking forward to hearing about your experience with it. This setup looks very clean, but not sure I would like to give up some of the hard buttons. It may depend on how good the UI is on the tab. Being someone who likes tech, I learned to value simple controls too.

Therock88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a nice setup. Looking forward to hearing about your experience with it. This setup looks very clean, but not sure I would like to give up some of the hard buttons. It may depend on how good the UI is on the tab. Being someone who likes tech, I learned to value simple controls too.
I hear ya...And will do. I reviewed all the documentation on it, and they have had multiple UI design iterations over at least 4 model upgrades. As I reviewed it, it looks very clean and intuitive as well as very flexible, like adding what Launcher is default, screens, backgrounds, boot screens, and default apps for various functions. We shall see soon, I hope.

DC