What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The only issue I have is getting rid of the HVAC controls and leaving it to the tablet. Kinda scaresthelivingshit outta me. The Phoenix retains the HVAC stuff.

And you still get some radio controls on the steering wheel. Besides retaining SYNC and HVAC controls, the other big plus with phoenix is you can use any android app you want.

zemuron99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Parked it.

BFD, you say? Well, let me clarify..parked it after ~3000 mile West coast road trip!!
Day 1 not much, Seattle to Twin Falls, ID. One of only 2 significant stretches of interstate travel. I prefer the smaller US highways. The rustic small towns, the kitschy tourist traps, the more leisurely, scenic route. Sunrise heading East over Snoqualmie Pass.

IMG_0465.jpg

After crossing the Cascades, cruising thru South-Central WA and into ID, it got c-c-cold and foggy.

IMG_0468.jpgIMG_0471.jpg
Did hit a mileage-stone on the way, rolled over 30K miles. Engine time showed 807.5 hours (Trip B, reset when I drove off the dealer lot with 65.8 miles on it at that time). Average speed is just over 37 mph, and engine idle hours were only 74. If she's running, she's rolling.

IMG_0487.jpg

At any rate. Onward!

Day 2, TF, Idaho to Vegas, baby!!

zemuron99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Road Trip, day 2: Twin Falls, ID to Vegas, baby! IMG_0496.jpgIMG_0490.jpg US 93 for the win. I only spent a few hours along the Vegas strip, the primary purpose was to spend a day exploring the Valley of Fire state park. There's no off-road driving in the park, but lots of hiking and sightseeing, so here's one of me hiking just so's you can see my ugly mug.

IMG_0510.jpg

zemuron99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nest stop: Death Valley Nat'l Park. Ive been here before, but always just passing through, this time I got 2 partial days and 1 full day. Took the 'scenic' route of course:

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg
Did you know, you can set the cruise control up to 110? Sorry, no pics of that, I had both hands firmly on the wheel.

IMG_0535.jpg

Went in via the SW entrance this time, stopped by Badwater basin.

IMG_0544.jpg

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At some point the tailgate got popped while the truck was in the garage and the keys were in my pocket. So when I opened the garage door, the tailgate was laying against it.

View attachment 337035

#&$(*%&^@!

Oh, and the windshield was replaced due to cracks.
That really sucks. That's exactly why I disabled my remote tailgate opener in Forskin. I had mine open on me in the garage, thankfully I realized it before the door moved. It's so close to the door when parked it didn't do any damage.