What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put my front tow hooks back on the truck, which in turn, finished my recent 3 week upgrade schedule. Over the last three weeks Installed the Awe 0fg exhaust, added the triple bezel front fog kit with BD squadron pro lights from Off-road Alliance, added JLT catch can, swapped license plate lights to leds, and painted brake calipers and front/rear tow hooks. Putting the stock wheels back on after painting the calipers felt criminal...can’t wait for my Venomrex 602’s to arrive.

Next up shortening the antenna and installing husky mudguards. Maybe a pedal commander?

296AED31-2FC0-423E-A1EA-0FE7D9323C09.jpeg

2C275E47-2D8F-4D60-97C1-575C6E5186DA.jpeg

064A4154-CE2D-4F95-8B3B-5D1117AAD05D.jpeg

A4604A87-BCF1-44C8-9AD2-EF024B81377B.jpeg

Last edited:

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kind of lame, but I added some zip ties to the cables on my backflip cover. Damn things are hard to grab onto sometimes. If you know what I'm talking about, this will help.
View attachment 142512

I'm sure someone has already done this and it's probably on this forum somewhere but, have you or anyone thought about 3D printing out some handles to attach to the pull cables? I'll probably end up doing that for mine and post some pictures afterwards.

Kazoo

Reaction score
Put my front tow hooks back on the truck, which in turn, finished my recent 3 week upgrade schedule. Over the last three weeks Installed the Awe 0fg exhaust, added the triple bezel front fog kit with BD squadron pro lights from Off-road Alliance, added JLT catch can, swapped license plate lights to leds, and painted brake calipers and front/rear tow hooks. Putting the stock wheels back on after painting the calipers felt criminal...can’t wait for my Venomrex 602’s to arrive.

Next up shortening the antenna and installing husky mudguards. Maybe a pedal commander?

View attachment 142607

Hey, I bought a 0FG from AWE and my tips dont have the fancy silver AWE logo. They have an engraved logo though, but hard to see. Nice job on the calipers, look great. Is that paint available in orange do you know?

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cuqW7EX.jpg

go3M3Pe.jpg

b63lT2C.jpg

Full coverage XPel Stealth PPF w/ Ceramic Pro coat, smoked chrome & black tailgate oval swap, and VenomRex 602s courtesy of @Nick@Apollo-Optics ... technically not "done" today, still in progress but will get her back soon. I'll do a build up thread with pictures of everything if anyone's interested.

Last edited:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
cuqW7EX.jpg

go3M3Pe.jpg

b63lT2C.jpg

Full coverage XPel Stealth PPF w/ Ceramic Pro coat, smoked chrome & black tailgate oval swap, and VenomRex 602s courtesy of @Nick@Apollo-Optics ... technically not "done" today, still in progress but will get her back soon. I'll do a build up thread with pictures of everything if anyone's interested.

Can't wait to see this thing once you're done with it!

edubpdx

Reaction score
cuqW7EX.jpg

go3M3Pe.jpg

b63lT2C.jpg

Nice! Love those wheels; especially in the tungsten graphite! Im still waiting for my 17” Venomrex 602’s. I placed my order March 8 with offroadalliance [emoji53]. From what I’ve heard the 17” are on back order every where.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk