What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kind of lame, but I added some zip ties to the cables on my backflip cover. Damn things are hard to grab onto sometimes. If you know what I'm talking about, this will help.
View attachment 142512
Nice solution. I never had a problem but appreciate the ingenuity.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
3. I had all three sets working before buttoning up the engine bay, closed up everything then AUX 6 failed! WTH, check and redid all my splices, still nothing. Moved to AUX 3, works fine - so, Aux 6 (5 AMP) blew, I assume. Anyone know where that fuse is (never mind #62 so says the manual)? I had the 4 lamp floods on AUX 6, Rigid rates at 2.14 Amps, so I figured 5 should cover 2 @ 2.14 - Electricians please chime in.

Rigids have a voltage spike upon ignition. While the draw is only 4.2A, the initial spike will pop the 5A fuse.

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh wow... I inspected the picture with a closer eye and I see them. That's cool. I'm actually selling my Raptor right now, I need a Tow Pig/Overland Rig, but if it doesn't go within the next 30 days... More money thrown at the Rap. Hah! I have the SVC Mojave front, and the Mojave rear is pretty awesome... but this KHC rear you have is legit. Awesome Truck my friend!

Thank you! And good luck with the Overland adventure if it works out for but I bet you will be missing the Raptor.All the best whatever direction

squeak11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx, looking forward to the update when you can get some miles on it! Were you running a different tune before or were you stock tune?
After 80 miles it feels much better. Would have liked some better throttle response, like sport mode, but I'm happier with it now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk