What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tplee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got Rigid lights and RockBlokz flaps to install, but I'm just too depressed over all this COVID-19, the following economic crash, and some other major life things that are being put on hold (or lost altogether) now, so just not really excited about doing any installs.
Not sure about your "other major life things," but the economy will rebound and with a vengeance.

I am encouraged how well bitter political rivals seem to be coming together for the most part. Ilian Omar actually gave Donald Trump a full-throated compliment.... praising his leadership and response... That was truly something amazing.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got Rigid lights and RockBlokz flaps to install, but I'm just too depressed over all this COVID-19, the following economic crash, and some other major life things that are being put on hold (or lost altogether) now, so just not really excited about doing any installs.

Buy more stocks and ride the wave dude.

If you're talking about PCS or something like that, its all on hold until MAY. I'm mid PCS and the Navy is having me do a holding pattern where I'm at.

ILS8L

Reaction score
F107N Can you help out a newb? Amazon then shows with LC-10 lever, FS-series, F-series, SX ugh.

I have a 2020 Raptor

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the Ford Performance diff cover actually provide any noticeable benefits, besides just looking incredible, which it does. Also what viscosity oil are you using in the diff?

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does the Ford Performance diff cover actually provide any noticeable benefits, besides just looking incredible, which it does. Also what viscosity oil are you using in the diff?

The addition of fill and drain port is worth it, makes maintenance a breeze.