What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GunMonkeyINTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep just as easily as removing and reinstalling the drain plug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You forgot the step of cleaning the 1/2 quart of oil it shoots onto the skid plate before the pressure drops enough to direct it into the drain pan you carefully positioned to collect it.

Of course, after the swap, you just put the hose in the spare container before you open the valve, and no oil goes anywhere other than where you direct it.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You forgot the step of cleaning the 1/2 quart of oil it shoots onto the skid plate before the pressure drops enough to direct it into the drain pan you carefully positioned to collect it.

Of course, after the swap, you just put the hose in the spare container before you open the valve, and no oil goes anywhere other than where you direct it.

Exactly! The first change before you get that Fumoto on is a little messy. Get ready to clean up that skid plate. I think Ford could have done a better job on that removable piece of skid plate.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a piece of electrical tape over the light sensor on the dashboard so my lights stay on all the time. I only did this because the dash lights (HVAC, steering wheel buttons, etc.) would only come on when the sensor decided that it was dark enough, which for my taste is too late.

Why auto makers don’t light up all interior buttons all the time, or at least when headlights are turned on (not later) is a pet peeve of mine.