What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MudLovingFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What part number for the fumoto did you use?

Alsox where did you buy the plugs and were they pregapped at 26?

Fumoto valve F107N from amazon.
Plugs were purchased online a while ago, I can’t remember where from. They were not pregapped; I used feeler gauges to gap them in exactly. Also used anti seize on the threads.

MJK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed Baja Mod bracket and shock sensor with LED. Sucks though. It doesn’t clear the breaks so I’ll have to flip the module over or something.

DFDDB7BB-62F1-4606-B2FB-9F9245BC7CC3.jpeg

8EE182DF-5DCF-4EFD-992E-474669DE775B.jpeg

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure have driven it yet but from all the other posts I’ve read it’s minimal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Drove on the interstate for the first time today and 75 and under barely any noise up around 80-85 you can hear it but not bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Speeddeacon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the oil today at 12k mi. The last change was in October at the 1 year dealer service. I had about 8k then. I drained 5.7 quarts plus what was in the filter. No significant oil consumption it seems, at this time anyway. There was more detritus in the catch can than I had previously dumped though, about 1/2” deep or so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Denvertaco07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got Rigid lights and RockBlokz flaps to install, but I'm just too depressed over all this COVID-19, the following economic crash, and some other major life things that are being put on hold (or lost altogether) now, so just not really excited about doing any installs.