What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bat

Reaction score
I wasted $60 [emoji849] installed the rappy graphics Matte B pillars and then removed them. I liked the look but they were cut a little too long. I tried using a trim tool to put them slightly behind the window trim but couldn’t get them to fit right and the bottom kept bubbling out. Tried to pull them back up to cut them but it was too dry and stuck already. Maybe I was doing something wrong but IMHO these should be about 1/16” shorter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Expensive, but I'll likely go with the tuffskinz b pillar product. Seems to be of much better quality.

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Expensive, but I'll likely go with the tuffskinz b pillar product. Seems to be of much better quality.
I did their carbon fiber B pillar overlays from tuffskinz on mine and can say they went on very easy. Test fit first then peel and stick after surface prep. no issues

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you bother contacting them about it? I haven’t yet, just curious if it’s even worth it.
I emailed them (nicely) this morning and described the issue with the B pillar overlays. I requested either a replacement set that I can cut before install or for them to check their template on a truck and revise it or a refund. I will let you all know how they respond.

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did their carbon fiber B pillar overlays from tuffskinz on mine and can say they went on very easy. Test fit first then peel and stick after surface prep. no issues

I will look into that. Unfortunately with Rappy you can’t test fit first as the backing is much larger than the overlay unless you cut the backing to match or something. I was really surprised they didn’t fit correctly.

REMIX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasted $40 from RappyGraphics on the sun visor stickers which are not cut big enough to cover the airbag warning stickers. Very disappointing.

Tried to order a red RAPTOR vinyl inlay for my rear tailgate emblem and it's $15....plus $8 shipping! $8? For what? Is it coming in a huge box or something? It's a freaking 0.5oz decal! No thanks.

Trent 21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the Tuffskinz pillar covers. They fit perfectly, look great, and took me 20 minutes to do all 4 of them. Even my wife commented how perfect they look... Well worth the Bucks! $

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around installing the Ford Mega Tailgate Seal. Very straight forward, took a couple of days for the seal to mold into place and seed in probably so the tailgate auto release function worked properly. Initially, the seal provided too much resistance and the tailgate would “pop” when opening with the remote feature.

79B6DD7C-00F9-4606-BAD5-651D763EA740.jpeg

B023898B-DDA7-4D51-9F91-F2CE700CE8BD.jpeg

07E04556-34FF-45BC-BF4F-FA14F24B5AD3.jpeg

BA0E3FC5-70B3-4FA8-B8EA-56CF948DD6A5.jpeg

DF966F8D-7D77-4930-8CDB-08E48454ABED.jpeg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally got around installing the Ford Mega Tailgate Seal. Very straight forward, took a couple of days for the seal to mold into place and seed in probably so the tailgate auto release function worked properly. Initially, the seal provided too much resistance and the tailgate would “pop” when opening with the remote feature.

View attachment 139242

View attachment 139243

View attachment 139244

View attachment 139245

View attachment 139246

Looks good. I’m going to have to get one. Your bed looks pretty plush back there. And no I ain’t hitting on you lol

So the seal compressed after a while and the tailgate closes easy now?