What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't take any pics yet...

Fixed my fender mounts
adjusted the panel gaps
made beefier front fender supports
Added some spare S2s behind the grill in the corners
installed turbosmart BOV
Rewired all my accessories
added an SP9100
Made new higher clearance fender liners
Added rock lights to the front ( more for generous lighting in the wheel wells in the event I need to make a trail repair or check something at night.)
dynamatted the cab floor.
installed ram mounts for my xgps160, cell phone, and lowrance hds7 Live.
fixed my firewall grommets
put a fresh coat of steelit on my bumper
took all of my trail stuff out of the bed in preparation for fabbing some custom bed cage additions
I've also been cleaning my truck as I go. After a month of abusing her, I pretty much had to disassemble the truck to get all of the dirt from about 10 different states, plus mexico cleaned off/out.

I still have some stuff to finish up before I start my work week. and I now need to desperately clean my garage and my carport. (the mess seems to be spreading like a disease.)
Hooking up my sp9100 currently. Where did you tap into for key on power and light tap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
B8974E1E-C0BD-4686-BDA5-66F6D8343F67.jpeg Tried to put my new method beadlocks with 37s on today. I planned on using my gorilla locks from my gen1 methods. Unfortunately they don’t fit the gen2. Wtf. I’ve read many threads a don’t remember anyone saying the new truck has different sized studs. Wtf!! I’ve sat on these wheels for months and would have ordered new lugs had I known. Pic is with suspension loaded. What size gorilla lugs do I need? 14x1.5 or 2?

Boost_it638

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 121750 Tried to put my new method beadlocks with 37s on today. I planned on using my gorilla locks from my gen1 methods. Unfortunately they don’t fit the gen2. Wtf. I’ve read many threads a don’t remember anyone saying the new truck has different sized studs. Wtf!! I’ve sat on these wheels for months and would have ordered new lugs had I known. Pic is with suspension loaded. What size gorilla lugs do I need? 14x1.5 or 2?

How'd they look on the front? Look like they will rub?