What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Speeddeacon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
‘Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring, except for me. I finally started my new car detail the day before and I wanted to finish before Christmas. I’ll post details and a pic in the Detailing sub forum after the holiday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got in a little Christmas morning mod by putting on the BuiltRight rear seat release. Not much space there with the 802A but I can now look at the sub and amp :)

Merry Christmas!

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You made me wish that I got the 602's with Bronze instead of the black currently have.

Very great combination

You cant go wrong either way! Black look great in photos! The bronze look funky in videos and pictures, but in person they look amazing.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a local car electronics shop put in a BlackVue DR900S-2CH dashcam and a Putco Red Blade. It would have helped if they would have read the directions on the Putco Red Blade so that they would have wired it right the first time. Anyways, I like them both so far.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got some hood wrap done today. I asked him to do a 3/4s wrap on the hood like I had on Big Blue along with the mustache. He decided to cut out a strip around where the hood vent is located to accent the gray/black combo. It looks Awesome!

5f5dbf86-0fd1-445f-990c-0c186ab0d22c-original.jpg